Why God wants them to travel ? What is God's Purpose of sending people like pastor Daniel to homes?
1. Many Christians have churches nearby their homes but devil Keeps them involve in worldly thoughts and succeed in withholding them from going church & praying. God sends his servants to such people to break the yolk of Satan.
2. Some christian families living in remote areas , either they don't have church in their vicinity or no pastor visits them. Servants of Christ bring God's word to their doorsteps.
3. God wants to send his free gift of healing to the sick at homes. Jesus said to sick at various occasions," Your faith has healed you"( Mark10:52; 5:34, Luke 17:19; 8:48). Another scripture says, ''Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God''(Romans 10:17). God has empowered pastor Daniel with His Miraculous power of healing. Sick get instant healing when the seed of God's spoken word sprouts in their hearts in shape of faith.
Pastor Daniel's home town Lahore (Punjab, Pakistan) is the 29th Mega city of the world and the largest Christian Community of Pakistan resides in this city. Christians live in main areas of Lahore as well as in remote areas like outskirts & suburbs. Journey from one end of the city to another is approximately 32km. For more than two decades God has been daily sending Pastor Daniel to homes of Lahore.
It is not a story of a singular person; Its a story of a soldier in the army of Christ.
" For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." ( Ephesians 6:12 )
Pr. Kashif Daniel s/o of Senior Pastor Daniel Barkat is passionately pursuing his ministry calling by inheriting the legacy of his father to preach the good news of Gospel to lost and captives through door to door ministry, Jesus Film Projector shows, sharing the love of Messiah Jesus with poor widows, orphans and afflicted women with monthly food support.
Pr. Kashif Daniel holds "Bachelors in Commerce" Degree. His further qualifications are "Diploma of Christian studies" from Isom, USA and a Ministerial degree from Follow Him School, Switzerland. God ordained him and National Association of Christian Ministers , United States recognized his calling by their ordination.
SheepMaster Ministries is working in farthest villages to bring the good news of Gospel to lost, captives & afflicted people in Pakistan.
First: those were the teenage days, i was asleep after completing my assignments, and i saw that i am standing before hundreds & thousands of people delivering lord’s holy word by his guidance and numerous souls were accepting lord jesus and miracles started to happen in that crowd when the power of his word smashed the uneven surfaces of their lives. lord’s holy anointing dwell in that place until the very last moment of that conference. and than suddenly i got up. i couldn’t believe what i had seen in that vision. it was miraculous, wonderful and most amazing moment of my life but when i look myself in the mirror i smiled and said “it cannot be possible, i am just nothing, i have no value to perform such a great service to lord jesus christ). i said to lord in my heart “lord, my dad is already preaching your word why do you need me?” and ignored that vision. i was unaware of that fact the lord wanted me to inherit that legacy from my father which he himself given to my father. by the passage of time the burden kept loading more and more on my heart. but it was not all over.
Second: one hand lord was revealing his will on me but the devil the lying serpent was activated to perform his tasks too. after first vision, there were lots of questions in my mind and all of them were accompanied by the word “why?” and satan stung me with his lies to stop me from listening to lord’s call. some weeks later, when i was sleeping on my sofa, suddenly it is lifted spontaneously and smashed hard from one corner to another on floor. my head collided hard on the wood of furniture and some dark clothed person grasped my shirt from chest and said “if you listened to god’s call you will be ruined” and than i saw myself falling down from a very high place into the loads of darkness. surely, it was not a mere threat. that person was after me and he is after that every person who is willing to obey our heavenly father. when i woke up my whole body was trembling with fear and most fearing thing to see was my sofa being actually slided from one place to another. it was late night about 3am and no one was in my room except me and it was not possible for anyone to just do that thing with that heavy furniture single handily. than i actually got the answer of my question as to “why?”. i was ignoring lord’s call and satan had seen the empty space to fill which he couldn’t. thanks to lord who gave me peace and comfort when i started praying and crying that moment. i surrendered before lord the spirit of fear vanished right-away. those were the days of my life when i truly came to know what is the purpose of my life and what god wants me to do. i got baptized in the name of the father, the son and of holy spirit and accepted jesus as my personal savior after confessing my disobedience.
Third: before moving to a islamic country and being persecuted there, i saw a vision that i am behind the bars without any guilt or crime and there is no one to listen. the jailer is a very cruel man who doesn’t care for anyone. he put me in a great distress. somehow when i manage to step out of the jail secretly, a man with a pure white shining dress comes to me while i was walking speedily to go far from that trap. he said “you know why this has happened to you? its because you said yes to god for his work and showed your availability for his service, if you ever pulled yourself out of it, you will surely be a prey of devil who is seeking you like a lion to tear you apart in that trap which you just saw but if you continue on your promise to god you will have victory over all the forces of darkness” i woke up right after this statement said by that man. i believe he was surely a messenger of god or an angel who warned me of upcoming things to happen & they actually happened! satan has set his weapon against me. but i know “no weapon forged against me can ever prevail” because i am dipped in the blood of jesus christ. lord is my strong fortress he won’t let me shake or tremble. satan is a liar, he is under my feet and i crushed him in jesus mighty name. because whosoever believe in the son of god will never be ashamed.
1. We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are directly inspired by God , are without error in the original manuscripts, and are of supreme and final authority in faith and life. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:19-21)
2. We believe in one God—eternal, omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent existing in three persons—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, one in nature, attributes, power and glory. (Genesis 1:1,26; Proverbs 30:4; Mark 12:29; Matthew 28:19; 2 Corinthians 13:14; Acts 5:3-4)
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and that He is both true God and true man. (Matthew 1:18-25; Luke 1:26-35; Philippians 2:6-11; Isaiah 7:14; John 1:1-4,14,18)
4. We believe that God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit who is a divine person, equal with God the Father and God the Son. We believe the Holy Spirit was active in creation, convicts of sin, and is the Agent in the new birth. He seals, empowers, guides, teaches, sanctifies, helps, and lives within each believer. (Psalm 139:7-12; John 14:16-17; 16:13-14; Romans 5:5; 8:9; 1 Corinthians 6:19; Ephesians 1:13-14)
5. We believe that God created man and woman as special and unique beings, perfect in His image, that they sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death which is separation from God. We believe that all human beings are born with a sinful nature, and sin by thought, word, and deed. (Genesis 1:27; Genesis 3:1-6; Romans 1:18,32; 3:10-19,23; 5:12,19)
6. We believe that God demonstrated His love for us in that while we were still sinners the Lord Jesus Christ died for us as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice and rose again for our justification; and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood and are saved by grace through faith wholly apart from human merit and works. (Acts 13:39; 16:31; Romans 3:21-22; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:3-8)
7. We believe that each person who puts his/her faith in the Lord Jesus is born again by the Holy Spirit according to the Word of God and thereby becomes a child of God forever and is eternally secure. (John 1:12-13; 3:3-16; 5:24; 10:28-29; 1 Peter 1:23)
8. We believe in the observance of the Lord’s Supper, that is Holy Communion, as a visible sign of the believer’s union with and obedience to Christ and a commitment to rely on the provision of Christ’s body and blood for salvation. (Luke 22:19-20; 1 Corinthians 11:17-32)
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all the dead: the saved to a life of eternal glory and bliss in Heaven with God and the unsaved to eternal judgment. (John 5:28-29; Revelation 20:6,11-15; 21:1-8; Matthew 10:28; 18:8-9; 25:41-46; Mark 9:43-49; 2 Thessalonians 1:6-9)
10. We believe in the literal, bodily resurrection of the crucified Lord, His ascension into Heaven, His present life there as our High Priest and advocate, and His personal, bodily visible return to the earth to reign as the King of Kings, and Lord of Lords. (Luke 24:36-43; John 20:24-29; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Corinthians 15:25; Revelation 1:5-7; 19:11-16)
11. We believe that God’s exclusive model for marriage is the uniting of one man and one woman in covenant commitment for a lifetime of godliness and fidelity. It is a unique gift of God, illustrating the union between Christ and His Church. Marriage provides the framework for intimate companionship, sexual expression according to Biblical standards, the means for procreation, and is God’s foundation for the family. (Genesis 1:27-28; 2:18-25; Proverbs 5:15-22; Song of Solomon; Ephesians 5:25-33)
12. We believe that children, from the moment of conception, are a blessing and heritage from the Lord and that parents are to demonstrate and teach them God’s pattern for life. (Psalm 127:3-5; 139:13-18; Luke 1:41; Ephesians 6:1-3)
13. We believe that God has called some to singleness, either by choice or circumstances beyond their control, and we encourage them to follow the Lord in all godliness and sexual purity. (Acts 21:9; 1 Corinthians 7:8,27-29,32)